We tend to look at fitness and performance from a physical and biomechanical perspective, but the reality is that muscle and joints are the other end of the brain. This month we’ll take a more theoretical look at movement, learning, and training from the brain’s perspective and answer these questions.
- How can I make it easier to teach a client better movement?
- How can I better prepare the client to move better?
- How does the environment affect movement?
- How does the task influence movement?
- Why do clients do well one day and then lousy the next?
- Why does it take so long to change movement?
- How can a smile make your job easier?
Sorry, there is no free preview of this video.
If you’d like to see the full version, sign up for Premium.