Here are the cliff notes:
- Ballistic exercises are your jumps, while non-ballistic exercises are your weight training.
- Ballistic exercises tend to transfer over to movement, while non-ballistic exercises build force output.
- Power is how fast you can produce force.
- You have athletes that are powerful because they are fast, and athletes that are powerful because they are strong.
- You need to train different types of power (especially the type you’re lacking) to become a complete athlete.
[MM_Member_Decision membershipId=’!2′] [/MM_Member_Decision] [MM_Member_Decision isMember=’false’] [/MM_Member_Decision]