What do you do when your client shows up 5 minutes late to their half hour session?
You probably want to sit them down and “have a talk”, but aside from that, lots of people like to cut out the warm up and just get into the meat and potatoes of the program.
In this video, we discuss
- Why you shouldn’t just cut out the warm up
- The 4 most important components of a warm up to keep in (it doesn’t have to take long)
- An example walkthrough with a client who’s kind of broken
- An example walkthrough with a fat loss client
- An example walkthrough with an athlete
If you want to blow your client’s mind, you need to do
- The right things
- At the right time
And you need to do it all on short notice. Hope this video helps. Good luck!