While we are absolutely selling fitness and performance to our clients, we can’t forget that we are always selling confidence. That is especially important when you have a client, like my example here, who has been through an unfortunate injury history.
- How I like to get clients ready when they’re coming in after a long day of work.
- How to deliver confidence.
- How to change a program from strength-focused to fat loss.
- How to program for a client who struggles with hitting squat depth.
- A different exercise to select when the Romanian deadlift pattern isn’t working.
- Programming decisions to make when you have someone who constantly overuses their calf muscles.
- Some mistakes I made.
- And sooooo much more.