What a great call today!
We covered a ton of ground, and here’s a list of all the topics we covered:
- KPI’s with regards to rotary sports athletes.
- Fitness trends.
- Soccer injuries and soccer-specific training.
- What “evidence-based” means (and why there’s more than ONE type of evidence).
- Is the back squat bad? And when would you use it?
- Principles and methods of force production
- Hamstring specific-training, and why the programs of middle- and high-school age athletes will be different from collegiate or pros
Again, great call today and hopefully I’ll see you on Monday when I take over for Bill!