I don’t know if there’s anything more important than learning to listen to a human being.
Anyone who has worked with a few clients before knows that the highly motivated clients are the most fun.
…But also the most rare.
In this video, we discuss:
- How even the most excited fat loss clients you have will waver (and how to get them back on the saddle when they fall off)
- How you CAN’T become a better person without also becoming a better coach (I truly believe this)
- Are systems important, or is it mostly about your mindset?
- Why motivating is not the same thing as cheerleading
- Why motivating is THE crucial skill to develop as a coach, no matter who you’re coaching
If you can’t connect with your client as a human being, then you won’t have very many clients.
Watch the video below.
As always, leave any questions in the comments below!