The fitness coaching life can be complicated. How do you keep your physical freaks engaged? How do you convince your less athletic clients to push themselves?
This month, IFAST coach Brandon Brown takes you through a project we just started this year: the IFAST Conditioning Challenge. He details
- How we set up our conditioning challenges to be fun, safe, and effective
- How group suffering brings people together
- How to trick your lazier clients into working harder
- How competition drives physical fitness
- An example program from one of our monthly conditioning challenges
This has proven to be a great way to keep both the clients and the staff engaged in their physical fitness.