We had an absolutely FIRE Q&A call today, so thanks to all of you who were in attendance.
Here’s an outline of what we covered:
- Coordination training for baby giraffes,
- Early ER/orientation for volleyball players with knee pain,
- Keeping youth powerlifters healthy,
- Providing context to clients/athletes in their breathing drills and resets,
- Asymmetrical lifts (especially Jefferson deadlifts),
- Training clients after long layoffs/pandemics/COVID,
- The 3 qualities I focus on early in a training block,
- Energy systems training and testing,
- Maintaining or recapturing motion in a pitcher in between innings,
- The 1- minute Go Test, and
- Prepping tissues for athletes.