Our powerlifting meets are always a great time. They’re low stress and a great way to give my clients something to set their sights on.
- the health-performance continuum,
- the difficulties you run into with this type of client,
- how I dealt with her shoulder issues,
- the velocity work she did,
- the conditioning work she did,
- and how we got her used to powerlifting commands.
Then we’ll even review what I did well and things I would do differently next time.
Leave any comments below or tag me in the Facebook group.