The Big Question: If you could alter the space-time continuum and give your young self one piece of advice about training and/or life, what would it be?
I ask all of my podcast interviewees this Big Question. The clever ones flip it around on me.
It’s a tough question to answer, especially when you’re happy with your current position in life (work, family, friends, financially, etc.).
In this video, I want to discuss:
- My answer to The Big Question (and why it’s hard for me to answer)
- What my life looked like in 2002 (and how I made end’s meet)
- Why I wish I had a mentor at that point (really wish I had taken that gig with the Indianapolis Colts)
- Why you should BE PATIENT… you don’t need to “be an adult” right away
- A story of one of our old interns who had a better course of career (and did ANOTHER internship after our’s)