Part 1 – An Overview & Effects on Performance
Stretching has been a part of the rehab and performance world since the beginning, but various groups of rehab and performance specialists still disagree on whether it is good, bad, or ugly. In this video series we are going to get to the bottom of things and answer the follow questions:
- What is physiology behind stretching? (I mean ALL OF THE PHYSIOLOGY)
- Does stretching prevent injury?
- How does stretching impact performance?
- What effect does stretching have on the autonomic nervous system?
- Does stretching have change motor systems?
- Does stretching alter myofibers? What about connective tissue?