Knowing where the shortcoming in your rep is can unlock performance that is holding your or your client back. Understanding whether you need to address the eccentric, isometric or concentric phase of your movement will allows you implement the appropriate training strategy to maximize performance and break down the wall keeping your client from their best.
In this video, Ty discusses
- A brief overview of concentric, eccentric, and isometric phases of lifts
- The 4 types of reps you’ll see in your clients
- Exercise-based solutions for each type of rep
- The difference between band-ASSISTED and band-RESISTED squats and when to use each
- How to progress someone to perform depth jumps
- And more!
If you’d like to watch the full version, join our private discussion forum with hundreds of other professionals from around the world, and have the ability to post comments, then become a member!
[/MM_Access_Decision] [MM_Access_Decision access=’true’]
Thanks for being a Premium member. You rock.[/MM_Access_Decision]