The questions this month were uncharacteristically difficult. Lots of topics I haven’t looked into much or recently.
Also, there are a TON of book recommendations in the notes this month.
Download those notes AT LEAST to watch the Bruce Lee lightsabers video.
After the Q&A, I had to look up this question I couldn’t answer.
The five muscles of the soft palate play important roles in swallowing and breathing. The muscles are:
- Tensor veli palatini, which is involved in swallowing
- Palatoglossus, involved in swallowing
- Palatopharyngeus, involved in breathing
- Levator veli palatini, involved in swallowing
- Musculus uvulae, which moves the uvula