Hamstring injuries can be debilitating, especially for high performers.
This month, Mike takes you through his return to play approach with a sidelined player from the Indianapolis Colts.
- Brief insight into the IFAST approach to hamstring injuries
- How you can make do without all the fancy equipment you may have thought to be necessary
- How to deal with a variety of programming and training constraints
- Working on linear sprints
- Working on multidirectional speed
- And the one huge slide that really breaks down all the different influences on hamstring health (and… here’s the secret… for a bunch of other issues as well)
If you’d like to watch the full version, join our private discussion forum with hundreds of other professionals from around the world, and have the ability to post comments, then become a member!
Thanks for being a Premium member. You rock.[/MM_Access_Decision]