Some great discussion this month. Great to see some new faces.
Members can download the notes to get the short version.
Here are the questions from this month’s Q&A:
- Could you speak on hockey players? Specifically in terms of anterior hip impingement? [1:21]
- What’s your initial thought process on treating someone who walk into the clinic with thoracic kyphosis who can’t touch their toes or reach overhead? [6:32]
- What is the assessment process you use? What should you test? [15:38]
- Why might giving a heel lift to people help them squatting? [28:20]
- What’s your perspective on pronation and supination? Why might an athlete have a high arch instead of a flat foot even if they’re playing the same sport? [32:27]
- If you have an athlete who is good at what they do, but their biomechanics don’t seem ideal, do you adjust them? [43:44]
- If it’s a draft year for a high school senior, do you make the change? [52:30]
- Can I duplicate the stresses an athlete has to face in a game without having them play their sport? [58:36]